Join Girl Scouts! Service Unit 404 Recruitment Rallies:
Morningside Elementary Recruitment Rally - Sept. 12, 7 p.m.
Recruitment Booth at Peter's Colony Elementary School PTA Meeting - Sept. 21, 6:15 p.m.
- Additional rallies currently being scheduled. Check for updates on local website. https://404girlscouts.org/
- Rallies are open to B.B. Owen, Camey, Ethridge, Morningside, Peter’s Colony, Stewart’s Creek, and Tom Hicks students and home schooled children in these areas.
For more information on recruitment rally dates, times:
- Contact: Suzanne Blowers: 404 Service Unit Recruiter at email@example.com
Can’t make the rally but want to sign up your daughter?
Our scouts are …
- Making new friends
- Connecting with their community
- Learning courage and confidence
- Building character, leadership skills!
We’re looking for Adult Volunteers …
- Be a role model she’ll always remember.
- Imagine the smiles, the excitement, the memories made—those are the moments you’ll share in Girl Scouts.
- It’s not about having the time, it’s about making the time for your daughter and her friends.
- Pick one location and date that best fits your schedule regardless of which school your child attends.
- Attend a recruitment rally, do our welcoming activity, and leave with your first patch!
- Recruit a friend and earn the BEE a RECRUITER Patch! (New Scouts must list your name at the rally)